Financial Aid & Scholarships
Our camps offer need-based financial assistance; financial aid forms are available through Camp Minder. Once you receive confirmation from our office that your camper is enrolled in camp, log on to your CampMinder account, click on Forms and Documents then on Application for Financial Aid. We need a separate Application for Financial Aid for each of your campers, but only one set of financials. Please contact our Registrar, Janine Regal, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
This Summer, a Special Offer of Financial Assistance from the Jewish Federation of Los Angeles...
Qualifications for the Jewish Federation of Los Angeles Grants Program include:
- $1,000 grant for campers enrolled for 19+ consecutive days
- $700 grant for campers enrolled for 12-18 consecutive days
- Must be entering grades 2-12 (after camp)
- Do not attend Jewish day school or yeshiva
- Attending a nonprofit, Jewish, overnight camp in California
- Campers with Special Needs enrolled in Jewish Day School are eligible to for grants.
Please contact our Registrar, Janine Regal, at email@example.com, if you have any questions.