Camp has two nurses and a doctor or Nurse Practitioner who have specific hours for health calls for campers and staff. The health center at camp carries most over-the-counter medications such as Tylenol, Advil, Benadryl, etc. For prescribed medications, we have found that pre-packaging medications is the best possible solution. WellspringRX provides an easy service that dispenses, packages, and ships medications directly to camp. This pre-packaging program is in compliance with all regulations regarding medication for camps. Go to WellspringRX.com to register your camper's medication today!
- Which camp is right for my child?
- If my child doesn't attend any "formal" Jewish educational programs, will they be comfortable at Camp?
- Where do campers come from?
- What happens if my child is homesick?
- Can I speak to my child on the phone during the summer?
- What kind of food is served at Camp?
- Are scholarships available? How can we qualify?
- Can we see Camp before we sign up or before our children attend in the summer?
- What if my child has medications?
- Is Camp fun?
- How do we get in touch with you?